The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
* What is in your shopping basket
* Where you are in the order process
* That you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
-Collecting payment through our store via Wix and PayPal
- Collect Data for marketing/retargeting via MailChimp
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
To manage the data Google collects or to opt out of any online behavioral advertising, please .
- Track the pages you visit via Facebook
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook.
LOTUGEntertainment.com Will Not:
Share any personal information with third parties for purposes other than opt-in marketing or anonymized ad-based remarketing. These services can be opted out via the links provided above or through your store account for email. If you need support, all forms of direct marketing can be opted out of by contacting customer service.
Note: We do not, and will not sell customer information of any kind to any third party.
Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, along with the other activities listed below. You may opt out of any email marketing communications by using the links provided at the bottom of each email communication, visiting our email registration page on the website, or contacting customer service. All other forms of direct marketing can be opted out of by contacting customer service.
The information we gather is require to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to approved third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other entities to assist us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided in any way, shape or form to these entities for marketing purposes.
No confidential information will be sold, disclosed or otherwise distributed to any party for any purposes other than (1) fraud protection/prevention (2) when required by law (3) in securing and completing your transactions.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information